Foundation / Corporation
10/11/19 11:59 PM CST
Grants of up to $60,000 and grants of up to $35,000 to USA nonprofits for oral health programs and the provision of assistance dogs. Applicants must submit a letter of inquiry prior to submission of a full application. Funding is intended for programs that provide access to emergency and restorative dental care for individuals in need, and to provide assistance dogs to veterans and individuals with disabilities.
In the oral health focus area, priority is given organizations that are staffed primarily by volunteer dental professional and/or students. The Foundation supports the following types of requests:
- Start-up costs or one-time projects that expand an organization’s capacity to serve individuals in need. For example, funding may be used for construction or renovation costs to expand clinic capacity. At this time, funding for start-up costs or new projects will be considered only if the grant will reduce operating expenses or will expand capacity without increasing costs.
- Personnel costs for a dental assistant, hygienist or coordinator to support the work of volunteer dental professionals or students who staff the program. The employee(s) must work directly with the volunteer providers.
- Strategic grants for programs that impact underserved populations on a large scale. Programs may be national, regional or serve an expanded metro area.
In the animal health focus area, the Foundation supports funding for organizations that provide assistance dogs to veterans and individuals with disabilities. The Foundation awards grants for start-up costs or one-time expenses to help a program expand capacity.
GrantWatch ID#: 178853
Oral health grants:
- Start-up costs: Individual grant amounts vary up to $35,000
- Personnel costs: Programs can receive up to $10,000
- Strategic grants: Individual grant amounts vary up to $60,000
Animal Health grants: Amounts generally vary up to $35,000 depending on the project details.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
USA: Alabama; Alaska; Arizona; Arkansas; California; Colorado; Connecticut; Delaware; Florida; Georgia; Hawaii; Idaho; Illinois; Indiana; Iowa; Kansas; Kentucky; Louisiana; Maine; Maryland; Massachusetts; Michigan; Minnesota; Mississippi; Missouri; Montana; Nebraska; Nevada; New Hampshire; New Jersey; New Mexico; New York City; New York; North Carolina; North Dakota; Ohio; Oklahoma; Oregon; Pennsylvania; Rhode Island; South Carolina; South Dakota; Tennessee; Texas; Utah; Vermont; Virginia; Washington, DC; Washington; West Virginia; Wisconsin; Wyoming